Have a great summer Year 5. When you return in September you will be Year Sixes. Have fun with those that you love over the summer, follow your passions and try something new.
And don’t forget your summer challenges:
- Go over the spelling lists that you were given. Knowing these words will be helpful come September.
- Explore your times tables grid. Again, knowing these facts and exploring these patterns will really help in September.
- READ!!! Don’t forget the library reading challenge. In September we will be celebrating what would have been Roald Dahl’s 100th birthday so try to include at least one of his.
- Write about a place you visit.
- Take a “healthy-selfie”.
- Collect objects, photos or pictures that represent you and the theme “Who Do You Think You Are?” These should represent your passions and show us the person you are.
Don’t forget that you can email anything to me over the holidays at Matthew.Bushell@lingsprimary.org.uk. We also have a class twitter account @6Lings.
Looking forward to seeing what you can do.
Enjoy the holidays and see you in September.